Ginger Citrus Tea
A hot mug of Ginger Citrus Tea is an effective, all-natural way to soothe a dry cough, stuffiness, or sore throat during cold season.
- 1/2 lemon + 1 slice for decoration
- 1/2 lime+ 1 slice for decoration
- 1 inch piece of ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1-2 tsp agave syrup or organic cane sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring water and ginger to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat, add the juice of both the lemon and the lime.
- Add your sweetener of choice, and stir until dissolved.
- Place the citrus slices into the bottom of a mug and cover with tea. Allow the tea to steep and cool down for a couple of minutes before drinking.
Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Sodium 13 mg
Total Carbohydrates 7 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.