Dark Chocolate Cranberry Date Bar
This single-serve bar not only satisfies a mean sweet craving AND is quick and easy to make, but it's also a powerhouse of healthy ingredients including dried fruit, nuts, and antioxidant-rich cocoa.
Author: Brittany at I Love Vegan
Recipe type: No-Bake, Bars
- ¼ cup soft dates
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp sliced almonds (approx. - for decoration)
- Finely chop dates until they form a smooth paste.
- Knead in cocoa and cinnamon until fully incorporated.
- Add in and knead together almonds, cranberries, and coconut.
- Shape into a bar shape and press in a few sliced almonds for decoration.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 315 Fat: 15g Saturated fat: 4g Unsaturated fat: 10g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 48g Sugar: 36g Sodium: 4mg Fiber: 8g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg